Retreat from the hustle and bustle of Sacramento life to the Governor’s Inn Hotel, where you will find our newly renovated hotel comfortable and relaxing. With our high standards for excellent service and our reputation for delivering the highest hospitality standards, we invite you to stay at the Governors Inn Hotel. Our hotel consists of 133 non-smoking, beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, all individually furnished and decorated to set a comfortable and spacious atmosphere for our guests.
• Complimentary Airport Shuttle – Operates daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
• Ample free parking
• 100% non-smoking hotel
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast
• Complimentary local phone calls and toll-free calls
• 24-hour front desk
• Outdoor swimming pool and spa
• Free in-room, high-speed, Internet access
• Complimentary lobby computer with high-speed internet, email, and WiFi connection.
• All rooms and Suites consists of an in-room coffee maker
• Interior corridor
• A beautifully decorated lobby for gathering or a spontaneous meeting
• Warm and friendly staff to answer questions about local activities and attractions
• Fitness Center
• Cable TV
• Impeccable housekeeping and grounds maintenance
• Parking for the physically challenged
• Same day laundry and dry cleaning service (Monday – Friday)
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features:
• Doors and doorways are at least 32 inches of clear width passage.
• Bathrooms are installed with 19-inch toilet height and 30 x 48-inch access to sink.
• Room floor space is open with roll-in showers and easy to grip grab bars to maintain balance.
• Lever and infrared faucet controls are installed for turning the water on and off more easily.
• Full-size length mirrors.
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
• Parking spaces are 96 inches wide with access aisle and Handicap parking signage for cars or vans.
• ADA Compliant ramps to the entrance are visible.
• Our business center is located in the lobby with open floor space.
• Public entrance and route to guest rooms provide 80 inches of clear headroom.
• The route from the public entrance to the registration area is clear of any obstacles
• The route from public entrances to meeting rooms provides at least 80 inches of clear headroom.
• Route free from any obstacles from public entrance to swimming pool area with ADA compliant pool equipment
• Accessible transportation with advance notice.
• Service animals welcome
• Emergency exits and exit plan in every room